Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Swimming Hole for Me . . .

I am a water baby and come summertime, I need to be immersed in water.  So when a friend offered me the use of her pool for the summer, I thought I might have died and gone to heaven.  Tucked away inside 350 acres, is this beautiful pool.  The house is vacant and no one uses the pool after the early morning hours.  A dream come true to for me to swim by myself, surrounded by the natural beauty of the Tennessee countryside.  Do you think that if I make her one of my famous New York cheesecakes it will even begin to thank her for such a gift?

2 comments:

  1. You are trying for perfection; every picture with a neat frame, perfectly aligned. You are a better woman than I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the post I tried to comment on -- I was lusting after the cheesecake and wanted you to know what you do to your faithful fans. Alas, my computer did not think it appropriate when I tried last time, but now, it's just behaving like normal. I think it was testing me.

    And holy, moly, framed pictures. Lord, woman, you'll never post as much as we'll want to see if you keep this up!

    ReplyDelete